Who we are
TIMOCOM is a digital marketplace featuring a freight exchange which supports trade and industry companies, freight forwarders and road hauliers to assign and find transport orders for road transport. Our goal is to optimise our customer’s logistics processes and save them time and money.
- Up to 1 million international freight and vehicle offers daily
- + 214,000 trackable HGVs on the road
- Easy browser login
The most important digital products and services on the TIMOCOM Marketplace
The TIMOCOM Marketplace offers a variety of digital products and services. We have spent a lot of time developing applications that are easy to operate, in order to help our users conquer their logistics challenges.
Live Shipment Tracking
- TIMOCOM’s live shipment tracking feature allows companies to track the status of their shipment in real time.
- All those involved in the transport know at all times where the shipment is, whether or not it has already been loaded onto the truck and when it will reach its destination.
- The live shipment tracking feature also calculates the ETA and provides automatic status updates, so there’s no longer any need to spend valuable time phoning around, writing e-mails and sending WhatsApp messages.
- The TIMOCOM freight exchange helps customers to quickly and easily find or publish freight offers.
- It facilitates full utilisation of vehicle fleets and helps avoid empty running by connecting the supply and demand sides of the industry.
- The freight exchange provides an easy-to-use, efficient road freight solution for the logistics industry, and includes and integrated route planning application. In addition it offers the option to exchange documents directly via the platform.
- TIMOCOM offers a variety of APIs that allow companies to integrate the road freight service into their own existing systems, including APIs for the freight exchange, transport orders and tracking applications.
- Integrating logistics, telematics and other software allows companies to optimise and automate their processes, increasing efficiency and reducing the potential for errors.
Value Added Services
- TIMOCOM offers you a wide variety of digital products, but also grants access to value added services that help you improve your logistics processes, adding both flexibility and efficiency.
- For example, SCHUNCK Group, one of our partners, allows transport customers to insure individual loads simply and easily from within the freight exchange itself.
- Another example: our international debt collection service provides rapid, reliable support for customers who are having problems with delayed payments from business partners. We help facilitate a quick, cost-effective solution without involving the courts, so there’s no need for a legal dispute.
- The TIMOCOM transport barometer reflects the current freight to vehicle space ratio on the European road transport market.
- It helps companies to improve dispatch planning, cope with market fluctuations and negotiate better prices based on reliable data.
- Plus, customers can download the TIMOCOM transport barometer app to view market conditions at any time.
Over 55,000 international customers already joined TIMOCOM
"The TIMOCOM system has always been very helpful for me. Being successful in logistics means communicating quick and clearly and the system is very supportive for this."
Fabrice Maréchal - Key Account Manager, Weerts Supply Chain