TIMOCOM Live Shipment Tracking provides information on the status of your shipment, all thanks to automated status notifications. Up to date ETA calculations show whether the shipment is on time and significantly reduce time spent chasing after information. Automatic freight forwarder tracking makes work more digital, more efficient and more profitable.
- Connect to all your business partners
- Receive information in real time regarding transport progress
- Optimise yard and time window management thanks to ETA calculations
- Seamlessly integrates into your TMS/ERP, or you can use it as a stand-alone solution via web browser
- Quick and easy implementation, easy to integrate into your IT environment
How you benefit:
- Simplifies communication, thus saving time
- Avoids stress thanks to proactive notifications in the event of deviations
- Provides simple mirroring of all carrier data in your system
- Allows you to provide your customers with continuous shipment updates
The most important Live Shipment Tracking features:
Automated status notifications – triggered using Geofencing – keep transport customers and service providers up to date, with no need for manual data entry.
Say goodbye to guessing games. Our tried and tested truck routing system calculates arrival times at the loading and unloading dock.
Predefined messages will be sent in the case of unexpected events or changes to order data, providing more time to make decisions.
Delivery notes, accompanying documents, photos of any damage and other documents can be easily uploaded and viewed by all participants.
Share GPS data from your vehicle with your freight provider: you decide how much and what information they will receive.
We also offer a variety of access methods for business partners. Use the service via an API, external link, web browser or WPA.