Our collection service is worth your money!
Unreliable customers are a danger to any company. Therefore, our TIMOCOM lawyer Alexander Oebel and his team will take action if you have trouble with tardy payers. They support TIMOCOM customers with out-of-court collection of unpaid receivables. In 2014, for example, they were able to help 89% of all creditors to successfully recover their claims. And what's more: Our debt collection department also has a very special side effect: Some black sheep are deterred from using our software at the very outset and do not even try to become members with us.
Together we reach our goal.
- Debt collection service since 2003 (with official authorisation)
- Expert advice and support
- Assistance from native speaking employees
- Quick and systematic collection of unsettled payments
Take advantage of our debt collection service. In addition to the € 15.00 processing fee, in the case of success we raise a fee for our debt collection service concurrent with legal guidelines for such charges.
Agreement governing the digital TIMOCOM CashCare seal
TIMOCOM grants the service recipient free access to the TIMOCOM CashCare seal as a logo for integration in invoices, payment reminders, e-mail signatures and to the HTML code for integration and presentation on their website. Recipients of this service must currently be in a business relationship with TIMOCOM and have an active TIMOCOM ID.
The seal helps to support the process of collecting unpaid receivables and is intended to speed up the credit control, i.e. the payment process.
This agreement ceases to apply without further declaration from TIMOCOM in cases where:
the seal is not used as agreed or in an altered form from what is displayed below.
the service recipient manipulates or alters the source code in any way.
the seal is used on websites or in documents that can degrade TIMOCOM and/or its services, infringe TIMOCOM's intellectual property rights or that violate any laws or offend against common decency.
If the service recipient infringes one of the terms or conditions from Clause 3, TIMOCOM expressly reserves the right to apply appropriate compensation claims.
The parties are entitled at any time to terminate this agreement to the 15th or to the end of any month without having to state grounds for doing so. In all cases, the right of use lapses at the end of the business relationship between the service recipient and TIMOCOM.
- Give your calls for payment greater emphasis and impact.
- Access these benefits through the international receivables management service by TIMOCOM.
- Enjoy the benefits of international expertise, fast results and efficient service delivery.
- Seize the opportunity for an above-average success rate of over 85% 1,2
1. Commissioning The debt collection service TIMOCOM CashCare
2. In comparison: The pre-court success rate of collection services is over 50% on average (www.inkasso.de)