"Green Logisitics has achieved strategic significance for companies and has become a matter of competitiveness. With the 'Green we can' seal we show that our vehicles are environmentally friendly."Willi Kellershohn, SPEDITION KELLERSHOHN GmbH & Co. KG
TIMOCOM customer? Excellent!
Because that alone shows that you have a green business. By using our transport platform you can avoid unneccessary and polluting empty runs from day one.
And you can get that in green and white print! Show your customers that you are not just a reliable but also a green logistic partner.More
Conditions for the TIMOCOM "Green we can" seal
You are welcome to integrate the TIMOCOM "Green we can" logo in your website to certify your eco-friendliness. Before you can use the authorised HTML source code on your website, you have to agree to the following conditions.
- TIMOCOM grants the service recipient free access to the HTML source code for the "Green we can" seal. The recipient can use and display the seal on his/her website.
- The "Green we can" seal has the purpose of raising environmental awareness and to increase the demand for eco-friendly products.
This agreement ceases to apply without further declaration from TIMOCOM in cases where:
- the "Green we can" seal is not used as agreed or in an altered form from what is displayed below.
- the service recipient manipulates or alters the source code in any way.
- the "Green we can" seal is used on websites or in documents that can degrade TIMOCOM and/or its services, infringe TIMOCOM's intellectual property rights or that violate any laws or offend against common decency.
- If the service recipient infringes one of the terms or conditions from Clause 3, TIMOCOM expressly reserves the right to apply appropriate compensation claims.
- The parties are entitled at any time to terminate this agreement to the 15th or to the end of any month without having to state grounds for so doing.
Integrate our "Green we can" eco-label into your website now!
Copy the html code into the relevant location on your website. If you require help, you can also contact your own webmaster when necessary.