Your tasks at a glance
- Development of customer-oriented strategies along the customer journey in our agile environment via CRM marketing.
- Responsebility for the strategic implementation and development of cross-channel CRM and marketing automation campaigns (email, push, print, mobile, SMS, etc.).
- Building constantly new customer journeys with a high degree of automation / personalization in a team with the data & CRM analyst and continuously optimize them with appropriate tools
- Deriving optimization potentials for customer value enhancement, customer retention and new customer acquisition from your performed success analyses, continuous A / B testings and set KPI targets
- Recommendations to the business and lead change to take advantage of opportunities, overcome challenges and deliver return on investments
This is your profile
- At least 2 years of experience working with Hubspot (Dynamics, SC Networks as a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful integrated marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation and problem solving skills
- Project management capabilities - driving projects from inception to completion
- Working with Senior stakeholders across sales and other business functions
- Fluent in English; German proficiency level of B2 is requiered
80 - 100% Homeoffice
flexible working and overtime compensation
extensive wellbeing for health & fitness
trainings for individual development
teamwork instead of hierarchical thinking
onboarding support by a buddy
We are TIMOCOM
TIMOCOM GmbH, based in Erkrath near Düsseldorf, is one of the most popular IT employers in Germany. With its Smart Logistics System, it supports more than 50,000 customers across Europe in achieving their logistics goals with smart, secure and simple solutions. TIMOCOM is the pioneer and companion in the digitalized future of logistics. More than 500 team players from over 30 nations enrich the fast-growing family business not only in NeanderValley, but also at locations in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary with their innovative strength, solution expertise and results orientation.
We provide IT innovations for the logistics industry. ,That’s why our marketing team works every day to make our products visible. The team is divided into Design, Video, Communications, Content, Performance and Analytics. #WorkTogether They breathe life into marketing narratives, ensuring they are as dynamic as the industry itself – and they do it in 27 languages. To make that work, our employees listen closely to what our customers, from 46 different countries, have to say. That’s because our customer’s have something that is hard to replicate: authenticity. #FocusCustomers
If you believe that every customer interaction should be as personalised as a wedding invitation, then TIMOCOM is the place for you.
We are the team that moves the entire European logistics industry. We are innovative and always have the customer in mind. We believe in a world without logistical challenges. We know that our employees are the driving force behind this. Every single one counts and makes our culture unique.
We are doers with innovative power.
We are experts in understanding our customers' needs and providing solutions.
We are decision-makers with a focus on results.
We are developers with growth potential.
We are team players with understanding.
We are people who appreciate each other.