Your tasks at a glance
- Manage the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, building new marketing solutions and scale our channels in order to expand the marketing mix.
- Analyze current marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement
- Oversee the creation and implementation of new initiatives based on business needs
- Support our Digital Marketing Team in steering online campaigns/executing new tests
- Develop a user retention strategy in order to delight and secure existing customers
This is your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing (preferably in B2B environment)
- General knowledge of Online Marketing channels and experienced with Google Analytics, FB Ads, Search Engine Ads, LinkedIN and/or SEO.
- Good language skills in German, fluent in English, any other language is advantageous
80 - 100% Homeoffice
flexible working and overtime compensation
extensive wellbeing for health & fitness
trainings for individual development
teamwork instead of hierarchical thinking
onboarding support by a buddy
We are TIMOCOM
TIMOCOM GmbH, based in Erkrath near Düsseldorf, is one of the most popular IT employers in Germany. With its Smart Logistics System, it supports more than 50,000 customers across Europe in achieving their logistics goals with smart, secure and simple solutions. TIMOCOM is the pioneer and companion in the digitalized future of logistics. More than 500 team players from over 30 nations enrich the fast-growing family business not only in NeanderValley, but also at locations in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary with their innovative strength, solution expertise and results orientation.
We provide IT innovations for the logistics industry. ,That’s why our marketing team works every day to make our products visible. The team is divided into Design, Video, Communications, Content, Performance and Analytics. #WorkTogether They breathe life into marketing narratives, ensuring they are as dynamic as the industry itself – and they do it in 27 languages. To make that work, our employees listen closely to what our customers, from 46 different countries, have to say. That’s because our customer’s have something that is hard to replicate: authenticity. #FocusCustomers
If you believe that every customer interaction should be as personalised as a wedding invitation, then TIMOCOM is the place for you.
We are the team that moves the entire European logistics industry. We are innovative and always have the customer in mind. We believe in a world without logistical challenges. We know that our employees are the driving force behind this. Every single one counts and makes our culture unique.
We are doers with innovative power.
We are experts in understanding our customers' needs and providing solutions.
We are decision-makers with a focus on results.
We are developers with growth potential.
We are team players with understanding.
We are people who appreciate each other.