Your application begins with the search for a compatible position. You know exactly what your dream job looks like? Perhaps you need a few suggestions to be certain?
Take a closer look at our careers page. Here you will find lots of interesting information on TIMOCOM.
A complete application includes:
- an individual cover letter
- an informative, tabular CV
- a current application photo
- certificates of graduation for high-school and/or university
- proof of additional training
Please make use of the opportunity to submit your application online. An online application arrives quickly, simply and reliably at the place you need it to be. The high security standards we use for online applications help guarantee it. Data protection is important to us. Nothing is lost, and no unauthorised person will have access to your data.
Before you send your online application, make sure that you have prepared the required documents and attached them to the application.
You can send your documents in the following formats: JPG, PDF, DOC, DOCX.
Have you thought of everything?
- Do you have a professional application photo?
- Clear and easy to read structure?
- Appropriate font (Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri, Verdana) and font size (10 – 12 pt)?
- American CV: Your current position is listed at the beginning, followed by all other employment positions from latest to earliest.
- No gaps in the chronology?
Perfect - your preparation will pay off.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will be happy to answer any questions you have in the meantime.
Are you a good fit for our company?
Once we have received your application, we will compare it to the requirements of the position you have applied for.
The following tips will ensure you really stand out during this phase of the application process:
- Make sure that your application is complete and free of errors.
- Use the cover letter to give us a short impression of you as a person and your motivations:
Feel free to add relevant hobbies or personal interests to your CV.
- Who is the application addressed to? Pay attention to the letterhead and use a personal form of address.
- What job are you applying for?
- Why are you interested in the job? What is your motivation, and what are your professional strengths?
- What are your expectations for your new job?
- Why are you the best person for the job? What is your most convincing argument?
- Do not forget to add a friendly salutation at the end of the letter.